The announcer is an unknown, unseen character of the Awesomenauts universe. He notifies the players of any important events that are taking place during the current match.
Base and Turrets
- Attacks against an allied turret: "Your turret is under attack!"
- Allied turret low on health: "Your turret is almost lost!"
- Allied turret lost: "Your turret is destroyed!"
- Enemy turret destroyed: "Your team has destroyed a turret!"
- Allies around enemy Solar Drill area: "Your team is in the enemy base!"
- Enemies around Solar Drill area: "The enemy is in your base!"
- Solar Drill being attacked: "Your base is under attack!"
- Solar Drill at 1/3 health and below: "Your base is heavily damaged!"
Kills and Deaths
- Player kill: "You have killed a enemy!"
- Player death: "You have been killed!"
- First 'naut killed by another 'naut: "First blood!"
- Teammate killed: "An ally has been killed!"
- Enemy death: "An enemy has been killed!"
- All 'nauts in the same team are dead at the same time: "Wipeout!"
- 'naut killstreak #1: "Killing spree!"
- 'naut killstreak #2: "Killing machine!"
- 'naut killstreak #3: "Legendary!"
- Blue team killing spree: "Blue team dominating!"
- Red team killing spree: "Red team dominating!"
- Team killing spree #2: "Awesome!"
- Player kills 2 enemy 'nauts in a short amount of time: "Double kill!"
- 'Naut killed by turret, creeps or droids: "Humiliation!"
- Insufficent Solar #1: "You need more money!"
- Insufficient Solar #2: "Not enough money!"
- Insufficient Solar #3: "Too expensive!"
- Countdown to Drop Pod launch: "Five! Four! Three! Two! One!"
- Drop Pod launched: "Blast-off!"
- Droids about to spawn: "Droids will spawn in five seconds!" (note: droids actually spawn earlier than that)
- Droids first spawn in the match: "Droids have spawned!"