- Lonestar: blind grenades combined in 1 upgrade
- Lonestar: contact grenades now add a dot instead of detonating on contact
- Lonestar: lifesteal grenades buffed
- Lonestar: dynamite skills now starts with 2 sticks.
- Lonestar: dynamite damage is now 20 per stick, instead of 25.
- Lonestar: the two missile upgrades for main shot now have their own cooldown and can’t be fired at the same time
- Lonestar: speed upgrade cost raised fro, 135 to 190
- Derpl: nuke now uses ammo, Derpl can hold up to 5 nukes at the same time and nukes spawn 1 per minute.
- Derpl: cooldown between nukes has been reduced from 10 to 8.
- Derpl: fixed how he sometimes couldn’t jump upwards when colliding with a glass platform.
- Derpl: removed tier 2 for the hollow point bullets upgrade, upgrade now adds 3 damage instead of 2.
- Derpl: snare now works more reliable against jumping characters
- Coco: speed up on blaze now matches the cooldown of the blaze skill.
- Coco: base health reduced from 150 to 135.
- Coco: Changed the price of Silver Coating level 3 to the same as level 1 and 2
- Coco: knockback now works more reliably
- Leon: all slash upgrades are now inherited by clones, but clone damage in general has been reduced by 50%.
- Clunk: medical pump fixed to let detection area match the actual bite area.
- Yuri: healing on the time bubble is no longer interruptible by stuns.
- Yuri: slowing laser now slows for 35% instead of 30% for 0.25 seconds, instead of 0.1.
- Voltar: drones are now always detonatable.
- Voltar: drone unlocks are now set to the correct levels.
- Voltar: now aims at cursor instead of slightly beneath it
General fixes: major fixes
- Fixes that under certain circumstances, one player would not see one other player at all
- Fixed that anti-speedhack-code would accidentally trigger on some PCs that weren't cheating (if you are still getting this, please send us your logs!)
- Fixed counter for Creepspawner in level AI Station
- Fixed that in splitscreen, one player could control both player's shops
- Fixed swapped Attack and Defend messages
- Fixed that you couldn't scroll back up after going beyond 100 in the Leaderboards
- Fixed that mouse could not reach bottom of view in 3 player splitscreen
- Fixed that on some PCs, installer tried to run every time the game started
- Fixed that assigning mousewheel didn't work with some skills
General fixes: minor fixes
- Solar boss checks a smaller area to start regenerating health, looks further to attack.
- Fixed ‘Robotic Stead’ achievement, for first blood.
- Fixed ‘Yoooo JOE!’ achievements, they now actually require online gameplay
- Migrating host no longer gives bots 100% health.
- Made cooldown timers more readable
- Fixed missing Lonestar in How To Play screens in menu
- Chat window now in front of end-game scorescreen, instead of behind it
- No more ##PlayerNumer## in control config menu
- Fixed interface disappearing for 1 frame during Froggy's Dash
- Various improvements in the networking code to make it more robust against rare situations
- Fixed infinite printing of same error on older Intel cards with out-of-date drivers
- Fixed wrong info on which button to press to open shop in splitscreen
- Small text is now drawn more smoothly on videocards that support shader model 3 and higher (all modern videocards support this)
- Fixed that Yo Joe achievement could be gotten while playing offline
- Fixed that in windowed mode, game would sometimes start partially outside screen
- Fixed that icon in volume mixer in Windows 7 was gigantic
- Fixed that in splitscreen, messages were shown double in game chat
- A few general stats descriptions fixes
- Various improvements to mouse and joystick support in menus
- Various other minor fixes
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.