- Added dual stick support.
- Digital G, Cyber Coco, and Ghost Leon skins added.
- Matches will no longer automatically start until 6 players are present. If no players enter after 2 minutes, then the game can be manually quick-started.
- The Awesomenauts window icon now flickers when a match starts.
- Private Matches can now be set to be only joinable by invite, instead of allowing a friend to join by themselves.
- Players with low bandwidth should now have a smoother online experience in Awesomenauts.
- Fixed some issues with ping calculation.
- Fixed menu cursor being permanently shown over in gameplay.
- Fixed crosshair/cursor being invisible during gameplay.
- New players who win a lot of matches now take twice as long to reach the higher leagues.
- All players will now be visible if a rare bug occurs where a team has four players instead of three.
- Fixed a few text errors.
- Added subtle anchor graphics to Swiggins’ Royal Toy Castle shield.
- Fixed Kage Genji skin missing some voice lines.
- Fixed Leon's Tongue Snatch graphics being broken after Morning Star Piercing was purchased.
- Fixed Ravishing Raelynn skin not playing Timerift charge-up sounds.
- Improved team colors of the Coco Mcfly skin.
- Fixed shadow under character being positioned too high, when standing inside a team wall/turret.
Balance and Gameplay
- Players can no longer be seen on the minimap when Blinded.
- Mass (pushing power) has been increased and changed for all characters based on health.
- Changed the moving platform between the bottom turrets on Aiguillon to a static one.
- Fixed that when you jumped down through a glass platform that was very close to the floor, you couldn’t jump up again until you stopped touching the glass platform with your head.
- Removed homing on Suicide Drones.
- Increased movement acceleration.
- Increased jump height.
- Ice Cubes now give a 2s slow instead of stun for 15% per stage for. Price reduced to 150 Solar. (The slow countdown starts after the base stun is over)
- Can't Touch This is now a percentage-based shield. (25%)
- Turbo Tape is now split into 2 stages, each increasing speed by 4, 140 Solar for each stage.
- Base Splash Dash cooldown increased from 7s to 7.5s.
- Snipe charge-up reduced from 0.7s to 0.65s
- Gryc Lubricator divided into 3 stages, each increases range by 4 for 120 Solar.
- Timerift now deals 1 damage at base.
- One stage removed from Nuclear Warhead, price reduced from 175 to 165 Solar.
- HC-Bomb is now divided into 2 stages, each stage increases the number of bullets that can deal doubled damage. Price reduced from 130 to 115 Solar.
- Joe Doll price reduced from 175 to 160 Solar
- Receding Ponytail price reduced from 310 to 300 Solar.
- Fixed that if you have the damage upgrade for Timerift, the damage area would sometimes not be in the same spot as the Timerift itself.
- Evil Eye base slow reduced from 10% to 7.5%.
- Evil Eye extra slow per health stage reduced from 10% to 7.5%.
- Fixed that Drop Anchor could chain a player for a long time when Swiggins is in “reconnecting” state.
- Power Pills Turbo replaced with Power Pills Companion, which functions identically.
- Reduced collision size of Homboldt and chain activation range.