This build is OUTDATED. This means you will have to improvise to make it work. Builds are outdated when Power Pills (or Free Pills) are included in the strategy. Free Pills have been removed from the game because players stacked the pills with Power Pills Turbo.
Nuclear Warhead (+ Damage), Retro Spaceship (+ Slow), T-800 Dome (+ Droid)
Pump Rifle (+ Damage, 3-tier), Flashy Glasses (+ Solar), Gyrc Lubricator (+ Range)
Lucky Cat Air Freshener (+ Damage to Nauts), Joe Doll (+ Range), Receding Ponytail (+ Damage, 1-tier)
Denny's Boots (+ Speed), Piggy Bank (+ 150 Solar), Power Pills( + Health, Free)
Wings of Silver Drop
Power Pills, Piggy Bank, Snipe, Flashy Glasses, Denny's Boots
Receding Ponytail, Joe Doll
Time Rift, Nuclear Warhead (1-tier)
Lucky Cat Air Freshener (Both tiers)
T-800 Dome (Both tiers)
Retro Spaceship (Both tiers)
Nuclear Warhead (Max out)
Sprinkle in as you feel needed:
Gyrc Lubricator (1-tier)
Gyrc Lubricator (Max)
Play Style and Tips
Right from drop, you'll be able to max out the bottom row. Denny's Boots will help you get around and run away as needed. You shouldn't be at the front of the battle for the early game, and run for health when your health gets to about half. Damage and range help you keep your distance from the center of battlezones while still being able to contribute. After that, Time Rift with a tier of damage will become an effective defense tool. Enemy Nauts will think twice about walking through the field when they know they'll take damage from it. It also helps defend your turrets from leaked droids. Once you max the gun out, you can start moving closer to the front of your push-force. After you've driven fear into the enemy and you get your spawned droid up in health, you can use it to create your own defense and go to town on the turret. Be sure to back off before things get too hot.
- Play defensively until you get your attack up, then play conservatively.
- Stop attack a second before it's time to run. You want the bonus from Denny's Boots to kick in as soon as possible.
- Your enemies will typically try to run away when they notice they won't survive a battle with you. Use Snipe to secure kills on the overextenders. For that reason, upgrade Snipe as you feel necessary (but it's not the focus of this build).
- Time Rift is a valuable support skill. Toss one in your enemy's escape routes to help your allies keep their prey secure.
- Denny's Boots may be fast, but there are still many ways to be caught. Don't wait until it's too late to run away.