Raelynn is set up to not necessarily charge at turrets. If you are the type of person who can't help running at a turret then this build is for you.
- Iron Rifle: This is always good to have so that you can finish off any foes scrambling back to their base with low health.
- Casettedeck Magazine: This makes it so that you can get more shots off at the pesky droids preventing you from attacking the turret.
- Laserpointer: This allows you to get a small advantage for a quick get away in case that turret takes more health than you feel comfortable with enemies coming towards you. Blind then run!
- T-800 Dome: This is the key to this build. With it you don't have to wait for your droids to catch up with you because you have your own mobile one.
- HC-Bomb: This upgrade will give you extra damage boostfor when you are trying to grind that turret down as much as possible.
- Nuclear Warhead: Enemy droids preventing yours from attacking the turret? This will help to keep them at bay.
- Unknown Alien Hand: This allows you to attack the enemy while still hitting the turret.
- Receding Ponytail: Adds more damage to ensure that the turret is going to come down.
- Skull Bracelet: This combines with the other damage boost to max out damage against the turret
- Power Pills Turbo: This upgrade will allow you to take more hits and give you a better chance at making it back alive.
- Denny's Boots: The spped boost really helps getting to and from the turrets without a lot of unwanted attention.
- Solar Tree: The solar tree is a must have since there are no other upgrades in this build that could give you the solar necessary to upgrade
This is the recommended order although it depends on how the game is playing out for what would be the best option.
- Solar tree
- T-800 1/2
- Power Pills Turbo 1/3
- Denny's Boots
- Nuclear Warhead 1/3
- Power Pills Turbo 2/3
- T-800 2/2
- Unknown Alien Hand
- Power Pills Turbo 3/3
- Casettedeck Magazine 1/2
- Nuclear Warhead 2/3
- Iron Rifle
- Skull bracelet 1/2
- Receding Ponytail
- Nuclaer Warhead 3/3
- Skull Bracelet 2/2
Play Style and Tips
- Use your teammates. If there is an enemy, lay down your timerift so that your teammates can all get together to attack.
- When an enemy is in your timerift be patient to snipe. This will knock them out of your timerift.
- If an enemy gets in front of your timerift try using the snipe's knockback to knock them into the timerift again.
- Running away is always an option. Ignore the enemy taunts and get out of there if you health is low!
- If an enemy is within your turret's range, trap them in a timerift to do massive damage.
- When attacking a turret always make sure to leave before the enemy has a chance to get over and block your escape.