Solar generating abilities, as the name implies, grant Solar to the user in some way. Most of these abilities require some sort of interaction with enemies in order to work, but there are examples of passive abilities as well
Solar generating abilities and upgrades
- Piggy Bank - +115 Solar upon purchase (unavailable to Voltar, replaced with Solar Krab Burgers).
- Solar Tree - Increases base Solar generation by 20.
- Treasure Lottery Map - Increases the Solar gain by 15 for the whole team when killing an Awesomenaut.
- Magnet Piercing - Grants 1 Solar for every hit with Tongue Snatch. Since Tongue Snatch hits twice, each target will give 2 Solar.
- Flashy Glasses - Grants 3 Solar for every target hit with Snipe.
- Monkey Hand - Extra 50 Solar upon killing an enemy Awesomenaut.
- Rubber Mask - Grants 1 Solar every second for each target in the Smoke Screen.
- Loanshark - Extra 50 Solar upon killing an enemy 'Naut.