OUTDATED BUILD This build is OUTDATED. This means you will have to improvise to make it work. Builds are outdated when Power Pills (or Free Pills) are included in the strategy. Free Pills have been removed from the game because players stacked the pills with Power Pills Turbo. This build is centered around the Spike Dive and Bubble Gun. You should get some kills or at least damage even the highest healthed foes.
- Spike Dive: Antique Machine Gun, Dead Seahorse Head, Chrome File.
- Smoke Screen: Clown's Mask, Mammoth Sock With Holes, Rubber Mask.
- Bubble Gun: Sharky & Remora, Yakoiza, Al Carper.
- Inflate: Power Pills Light, Solar Tree, Piggy Bank
- Piggy Bank
- Solar Tree
- Spike Dive
- Power Pills Light 1/2
- Sharky & Remora
- Power Pills Light 2/2
- Antique Machinegun
- Dead Seahorse Head
- Chrome File
- Al Carper
- Smoke Screen
- Rubber Mask
- Mammon Sock With Holes
- Clown's Mask.
Play Style and Tips
- If you feel like it, you can go the smoke screen path instead of the bubbles. I warn you though that you shouldn't rely on your bubbles for defense.
- If you want to save on Solar, you could get Power Pills instead of Power Pills Light.
- Untill you get Sharky & Remora, try not to have any 1 vs 1 againts any other 'Nauts.
- It's my personal preference with the Antique Machinegun because you hit a wider area and it is easier to hit people with, but if you don't need it. I would replace it with Alien Abduction Kit.